The Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) is a deployable, managed service that connects top level security experts with
organizations that need cybersecurity experience and guidance, with flexibility and scalability that could not otherwise be achieved. Tailored to your specific needs, our vCISO services can include all aspects of traditional CISO work, including any or all of the following services:
• Expert information security leadership and guidance
• Providing the vision and direction of the information security program
• Customized information security planning
• Defining and managing the organization’s risk
• Steering committee participation
• Security compliance management
• Security policy, process and procedure review and development
• Cybersecurity insurance policy review
• Independent security review of IT purchasing proposals
• Independent security review of specific IT projects or applications
• Presentation of security project plans and results to corporate stakeholders
Practical Advantages to a vCISO
Subject Matter Expertise: Our cybersecurity experts have significant experience across diverse information security programs, in both strategic and tactical roles. These highly experienced, industry-certified experts work together to ensure that your organization is receiving cutting-edge cybersecurity guidance in every part of your business.
Flexible Solutions: There are a number of different ways to build a vCISO model that will meet your organizational needs. M.A. Polce Consulting, Inc. recognizes that the cybersecurity needs of your company may vary at different times, and we will tailor our services to help you achieve both short-term and long-term goals. No matter the model, the vCISO ensures that you get the best talent with the highest value-added delivery.
Small Investment, Long-Term Benefit: The market demand for cybersecurity talent, coupled with the cost-effective option of a vCISO creates a compelling value proposition for every organization to make the investment now. M.A Polce Consulting, Inc. believes that the costs required to remediate an incident are often higher than the investment to prevent them. The vCISO model is a great preventative measure that any company can consider, regardless of their cybersecurity budget.