Last updated: January 30, 2024
What data do we collect?
We may collect and process the following types of personal data about you:
- – Identity and contact data: such as your name, email address, phone number, and postal address.
- – Technical data: such as your IP address, browser type, device type, operating system, and other information about how you access and use our website.
- – Usage data: such as your preferences, feedback, survey responses, and how you interact with our website and services.
- – Marketing and communication data: such as your preferences for receiving marketing communications from us and third parties, and your communication preferences.
How do we collect your data?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including:
- – Direct interactions: You may provide us with your identity and contact data by filling in forms, subscribing to our services, creating an account, or contacting us by phone, email, or otherwise.
- – Third parties: We may receive identity and contact data from third parties such as social media platforms, analytics providers, advertising networks, and other service providers.
How do we use your data?
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose. We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- – To provide and improve our website and services: We use your identity, contact, technical, and usage data to deliver our website and services to you, to personalize your experience, to monitor and analyze the performance and effectiveness of our website and services, to troubleshoot problems, to prevent fraud and abuse, and to improve our website and services.
- – To communicate with you: We use your identity, contact, and marketing and communication data to send you service-related messages, such as confirmations, reminders, alerts, updates, and notifications. We may also use your identity, contact, and marketing and communication data to send you marketing communications, such as newsletters, offers, promotions, and other information that may be of interest to you. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by following the unsubscribe link in the email or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- – To comply with legal obligations: We may use your identity, contact, technical, usage, marketing and communication data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, such as the Video Privacy Protection Act of 1988 (VPPA), which prohibits the disclosure of personally identifiable information related to a person’s viewing of video materials.
How do we share your data?
We may share your personal data with the following categories of recipients:
- – Service providers: We may share your personal data with third parties who provide services to us or on our behalf, such as hosting providers, analytics providers, email service providers, payment processors, marketing service providers, and other service providers.
- – Business partners: We may share your personal data with third parties who we partner with to provide you with products or services that may be of interest to you.
- – Legal authorities: We may share your personal data with law enforcement agencies, courts,
or other authorities if required by law or necessary to protect our rights or interests.
How do we protect your data?
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access,
use, disclosure, alteration,or destruction. However,
no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore,
we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data.
How long do we keep your data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it,
including for the purposes of satisfying any legal,
or reporting requirements. The retention period for each type of personal data may vary depending on various factors,
such as the nature of the data,
the purpose of the processing,
the legal obligations,
and the legitimate interests of M.A. Polce or third parties.
What are your rights?
You have certain rights regarding your personal data under applicable laws. These rights may include:
- – The right to access: You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- – The right to rectification: You have the right to request correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you.
- – The right to erasure: You have the right to request deletion of any personal data we hold about you,
subject to certain exceptions.
- – The right to restriction: You have the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- – The right to data portability: You have the right to request transfer of your personal data to another party in a structured,
and machine-readable format,
where technically feasible.
- – The right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes or for other purposes based on our legitimate interests,
unless we have compelling grounds to continue the processing.
- – The right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time,
where consent is the legal basis for the processing.
– The right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that we have violated your rights under applicable laws.
How can you exercise your rights?
If you wish to exercise any of your rights regarding your personal data,
please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame and in accordance with applicable laws.
We use different types of cookies, such as:
- – Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website and services. They enable you to navigate our website and use our services, and they ensure the security and functionality of our website and services.
- – Preference cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your preferences and settings, such as your language, region, or display options.
- – Analytics cookies: These cookies help us understand how you use our website and services, such as which pages you visit, how long you stay, what you click on, and how you arrived at our website. We use this information to improve our website and services, and to provide you with a better user experience.
- – Marketing cookies: These cookies help us deliver relevant advertising to you based on your interests and behavior. They also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
You can manage your cookie preferences by clicking on the “Cookie Settings” button on our website. You can also change your browser settings to block or delete cookies. However, please note that if you disable or reject cookies, some features and functionalities of our website and services may not work properly or may become unavailable.
How do we update this policy?
How can you contact us?
401 Phoenix Drive
Rome, NY 13441