The Cybersecurity Skills Shortage vs. Increasing Cybersecurity Risk An ongoing challenge for businesses across numerous industries is acquiring and retaining cybersecurity talent to manage risk.
During a live webcast on September 15th, MSSP Alert, a CyberRisk Alliance resource, named M.A. Polce to the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2022 (http://www.msspalert.com/top250). This is the fourth consecutive year that M.A. Polce has been recognized on this list.
The sixth-annual list tracks the MSSP market’s ongoing growth and evolution, identifying and honoring leading managed security service providers (MSSPs) worldwide. The rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2022 readership survey combined with the site’s editorial coverage of MSSP, MDR, and MSP security providers.
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research for 2022 include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth & Financial Performance: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $24 million in revenue for 2022, up 26% from 2021. The growth rate is roughly double the market average.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 30 different countries.
- Profits: 90% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for the fiscal year 2022, a five-point improvement from 2021.
- Security Operations Centers: 69% have in-house SOCs, 19% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 4% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2022 include phishing (97% of organizations), vulnerability exploits (93% of organizations), and ransomware (91% of organizations).
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 140 different hardware, software, cloud, distribution, and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts.
- Key Managed Security Services Offered: MSSPs and MSPs increasingly seek out partners to deliver MDR (managed detection and response), XDR (eXtended Detection and Response), Incident Response, and other key services.
About M.A. Polce
M.A. Polce is an information technology (IT) and cybersecurity company that creates tailored technology solutions to help streamline, manage, modernize, and protect organizations. Specializing as both a managed IT services provider (MSP) and a managed cybersecurity services provider (MSSP), M.A. Polce also offers a variety of assessment and compliance solutions and hardware and professional services. The company has been serving organizations in the financial, insurance, government, education, utility, and manufacturing industries for over 20 years. M.A. Polce understands the business, legal, and regulatory concerns its clients face and assists them with effective technology solutions from start to finish.