Security & Information Assurance
Protecting your network and the productivity it enables is no simple task. Every aspect of your business utilizes the network, from the simplest daily tasks to the most complicated network automation. Identifying and eliminating network security risks is essential to the uninterrupted operation of your business.
A Focus on Your Network Security
Our focus is security and our goal is to maximize productivity by identifying threats before they happen. Our systematic approach entails the following:
- Identify security vulnerabilities
- Identify compliance gaps
- Provide corrective measures using industry standard best practices
- Provide solutions based on unbiased consulting
Security Service Offerings
We have been focused on security since 1998. Our expertise, knowledge, and staff have continued to evolve to better serve our clients. We work with you to understand your needs and recommend the right solution for you.
- Managed Security Services
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Firewall Upgrades
- Network Infrastructure Security Analysis
- System Configuration Analysis
- Security Awareness Training
- Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessments
- Audit and Evaluation of Firewalls and Routers
- Audit and Evaluation of Network OS/System/Application Security
- Social Engineering
The Security of Your Data Is Mission Critical
Just imagine it. You discover that a breach in your network security has left your data comprised and you’re vulnerable to all kinds of problems. If you’re lucky, the problem can be quickly resolved with limited harm. But, we all read the headlines and see the news. Some companies aren’t so lucky. The costs of security problems can be devastating.
When it comes to security, the true price of low-quality services is high. Security is a game of proactive prevention. We specialize in providing the kind of security services that allow our clients to feel confident that their network is safe and sound.
Like all of our IT services, our security services work with your business to become an extension of your information technology department.