Multi-factor Authentication (MFA), one of five basic security controls that cyber insurance providers expect to see in an organization, is a must-have for companies looking
Security Awareness Training
Do I Need a Security Awareness Training Program?
Statistics Show That:
- One in five workers let family and friends use company laptops and PCs to access the internet.
- Two-thirds admitted they have a very limited knowledge of IT security.
Find Out What YOUR Customized Program Will Look Like...
Many organizations don’t exactly know where to start when it comes to creating a security awareness program that will work for their employees. We’ve taken away all the guesswork with our Free Automated Security Awareness Program builder (ASAP). ASAP is a revolutionary new tool that helps us build a customized Security Awareness Program for your organization that will show you the steps needed to create a fully mature training program in just a few minutes!
The program is complete with actionable tasks, helpful tips, courseware suggestions and a management calendar. You also have the ability to export the full program as a detailed or executive summary version in PDF format. This is great ammo to help you get budget and reporting to management.
Here's How It Works:
- 15-25 questions depending upon answers
- Suggested training materials based on answers
- Choose and change your program start date and tasks
- Calendar and list view of tasks
- Detailed and summary exportable PDF versions of your program
- Fully mature awareness program ready in 10 minutes
There Is No Cost... Start ASAP!
You know that little pop-up prompting you to restart your computer for a software update? The one that only seems to come up when you’re