Cisco Webex Meeting
Allow employees to stay connected to their teams and continue their business operations. With video conferencing, online meetings, screen share, and webinars.
- Full-featured HD video meetings
- Unlimited meetings
- Toll-Dial and VoIP Audio
- Ability to experience meetings on your desktop or mobile device
- Screen sharing and Recording
- Desktop and Mobile app experience
- WebEx Teams unlimited messaging
- Microsoft Exchange Calendar, Directory Sync, SSO
- Analytics and Troubleshooting dashboard
- Device Registration
Protect users from malicious Internet destinations whether they are on or off the network.
- Integrated security delivers the most secure reliable, and fastest internet experience to more than 100 million users daily.
- Better intelligence -Uncovers, and blocks a broad spectrum of malicious domains, IPs, URLs, and files that are being used in attacks.
- Blocking Malware – Blocks requests to malware, ransomware, phishing, and botnets before a connection is even established — before they reach your network or endpoints.
Cisco Duo Security Integrations
Enables organizations to verify users’ identities and establish device trust before granting access to applications. By employing a zero-trust model, it decreases the attack surface and reduces risk.
- Securing Remote Access -Duo’s integration with Cisco ASA VPN provides strong user authentication and device security hygiene check and visibility.
- Securing Your DNS – Duo is integrated with Umbrella to provide strong user authentication, device security hygiene check, and visibility thereby ensuring access to Umbrella is not compromised.
- Securing Your Cloud Apps – Duo’s integration with Cisco WebEx offers a variety of methods for adding two-factor authentication and flexible security policies to WebEx SSO logins.
Empowers employees to work from anywhere on company laptops or personal mobile devices. It also provides the visibility and control security teams need to identify who and which devices are accessing their infrastructure.
- Protection for all devices
- Unimpeded access – allows users to perform their tasks even outside of business premises.
- Proactive threat defense – 360-degree view of the behavior of users and endpoints.
- Robust Network Security – AnyConnect also protects against malware, viruses, and other cyber threats.