The Inside Account Manager supports the Account Managers and works on a team with other Inside Account Managers, Consultants and Solutions Architects. The primary responsibility of the Inside Account Manager is to effectively execute the tasks necessary to consummate a sales opportunity and to provide the client with any and all items needed to acquire or maintain products, services and support. The Inside Account Manager assists the Account Manager with opportunities by preparing proposals and quotes while effectively keeping an helping to keep an active dialogue going with the client as necessary and needed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively presents customer contract renewals and service upgrades.
- Completes additional duties and special assignments as requested.
- Demonstrates the ability to work efficiently and effectively without supervision.
- Creates / Processes Orders and tracks order status for PM or CIC Team Supervisor.
- Talks with vendors/partners regarding new programs, pricing, deals and promos.
- Supply & organize all part numbers, descriptions, quantities, and pricing on all worksheets.
- Work with PM or CIC Team Supervisor to keep them update on quote/proposal sign-offs.
- Process and track RMA’s for equipment returns
- Prepares quotes accordingly for equipment and renewals, etc..
- Call distributors or vendors to discuss stock and pricing.
- Complete purchase orders when quotes are signed.
- Follows and supports a stringent sales process, effectively documenting the steps and dialogue in a presales ticket
- Effectively registers opportunities with appropriate vendor programs for equipment and product pricing competitive advantage
- Orders/Quotes replacement parts/upgrades ( ie. Memory, hard drives)
- Orders/Quotes software & licensing (ie. Microsoft office, adobe, antivirus)
- Other duties as requested
- BA/BS in Information Technology discipline or have the equivalent in experience with emphasis on business and/or Information Technology.
*Please note that this position may require the ability to pass background check.